Sunday, May 20, 2012

Final Week!!!!

Alright Ladies!!
We are in the final week of this.  I hope that all of you have made the changes that you have wanted.  It has been a long time.  Or maybe its just me!!

I have enjoyed doing this again and always notice wear I fall short when I am not concentrating on things..
I am proud of all of you and no how hard each of you work as mom/wives/sisters/daughters!  You all are amazing and I am a better person for having you in my life.

After this last week we will add up points again and choose the way we did last time..

Please do make sure that you double check points and send me the ones that are missing..

And here is the last challenge for you all!!!

1000 Situps this week!!!

That is 142 a day
1 minute planks count as 25 situps

You all can do this!!!

Loves to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment