Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week 4

Hey Gals,

I am so sorry for the delay in points this week.  With the passing of my sweet Grandfather it has been hectic.
Please check and see if I have yours correct and let me know what they are if I don't have them.

I just want to let all of you know how pleased I am to get messages about the successes that are happening with all of you.  Weather it is a passed over 2nd treat, running and not having your lungs on fire:), fitting into something that you haven't in a while;   know that you are making the changes to become not just healthy on the outside but also on the inside.

I can promise you that when you take care of yourself and do something just for you on a daily basis; it makes you a better wife, mother, and person.  Never lose the fact the you all are still individuals.
 You all are amazing.  REMEMBER THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment