Monday, February 14, 2011

HOME

I am excited to be doing this. I have several friends that have done something like this and it has grown to be really fun and such a supportive way to start getting healthy and start doing something for ourselves.

I know that the first couple of days; even weeks will be hard; however the more we do it and the fact that we all have a goal will keep us going.


Read thru the tabs to learn more about this little challenge. This blog will make it possible for us to get to know each other and then also so support each other. Anyone can post recipes, ideas, and your feelings whether down or up.

If you have any questions please email me and if you want to participate then let me know and we can get started!


heatheraz98@msn.com subjest line Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment